Collection of Personal Data
- “Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, identification card number, passport number, vehicle number, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, credit cards or payment details, race, nationality, any information about you which you have provided to Zenith Cameron related to your reservation, stay or visit (such as your date of arrival and departure, room preferences and purpose of stay), information relating to your purchase and receipt of products or services, reviews, suggestions and opinions about Zenith Cameron’s property, customer surveys and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by Zenith Cameron from time to time.
- In addition to the Personal Data you provide to Zenith Cameron directly, Zenith Cameron may also collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources, including without limitation when you visit or stay at Zenith Cameron, when you make a reservation to stay at Zenith Cameron over the telephone, via the Website or otherwise, when you interact and communicate with Zenith Cameron at events or otherwise or when using the Website.
- Zenith Cameron may also use closed circuit television (CCTV) and other security measures at its properties that may capture or record your image and information related to your location while you are in Zenith Cameron via keycards and other technologies. Zenith Cameron may also use other technologies that record sound or video to protect its guests, staff and property.
- The provision of your Personal Data is mandatory when you make a reservation to stay at Zenith Cameron and when you check into Zenith Cameron. If you do not provide Zenith Cameron your Personal Data, Zenith Cameron will not be able to process your registration or reservation, and will therefore result in you being unable to make a booking or stay at the Zenith Cameron.
- The provision of your Personal Data voluntarily when you submit your reviews, suggestions or opinions or complete a customer survey related to Zenith Cameron.
Purposes of Processing
- Zenith Cameron may use and process your Personal Data for the purposes relating to the business and activities of Zenith Cameron which shall include, without limitation:-
(a) to process your registration or reservation to stay at Zenith Cameron;
(b) to communicate with you regarding your reservation or stay at Zenith Cameron;
(c) to provide you the goods and services you have requested;
(d) for purposes of billing and payments relating to your stay at Zenith Cameron and for any goods and services you have purchased or requested;
(e) to respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
(f) to provide you with a better and more personalized level of service;
(g) to provide for your safety and security as well as the safety and security of staff, guests and other visitors;
(h) for Zenith Cameron’s internal administrative purposes including auditing, accounting, data analysis and to improve our services;
(i) for Zenith Cameron to comply with regulatory requirements and obligations under the law.
and you agree and consent to Zenith Cameron using and processing your Personal Data in the manner as identified in this Notice.
Marketing and Promotional Purposes
- Zenith Cameron may also use and process your Personal Data for other purposes such as to send you updates and news on the latest Zenith Cameron’s services, promotions and events which may be of interest to you, by way of post, short message service (SMS), email and/or social networking sites.
- If you do not consent to Zenith Cameron processing your Personal Data for the purposes listed in Section 7 please notify Zenith Cameron using the contact details stated in Section 11 below.
Disclosure to Third Parties
- Your Personal Data may be transferred, accessed or disclosed to third parties for the purposes of processing your reservation or for your stay at Zenith Cameron. Further, Zenith Cameron may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on Zenith Cameron’s behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to such service providers or third parties. Such third parties include (without limitation):-
(a) information technology service providers;
(b) professional advisors and external auditors;
(c) other entities under The Zenith Hotels & Resorts Sdn Bhd;
(d) law enforcement, regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements.
- Your Personal Data may also be shared in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale of a subsidiary or a division, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of winding-up.
Access & Correction Requests and Inquiries
- Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may request for access to and/or request correction of your Personal Data, request to limit the processing of your Personal Data in relation to Section 7 above and/or make any inquiries regarding your Personal Data by contacting:-
Zenith Cameron, Jalan Majlis, 39000 Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands, Pahang Malaysia
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +605 491 9595
- In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, Zenith Cameron has the right to refuse your requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under the law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to you or another person’s privacy.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Personal Information from Minors
- Zenith Cameron does not knowingly collect Personal Data from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow the minor under your care to submit Personal Data to Zenith Cameron. In the event that such Personal Data is given to us, you hereby consent to the processing of the minor’s Personal Data and personally accept and agree to be bound by this Notice and take responsibility for his or her actions.